This privacy statement was last updated on January 16, 2020 and applies to citizens of the United Kingdom.
In this privacy statement, we explain what we do with the data we obtain about you via https://envilleales.com. We recommend you carefully read this statement. In our processing we comply with the requirements of privacy legislation. That means, among other things, that:
- we clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this by means of this privacy statement;
- we aim to limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data required for legitimate purposes;
- we first request your explicit consent to process your personal data in cases requiring your consent;
- we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require this from parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- we respect your right to access your personal data or have it corrected or deleted, at your request.
If you have any questions, or want to know exactly what data we keep of you, please contact us.
1. Purpose, data and retention period
- Name, Address and City
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Name, Address and City
- Email address
- IP Address
- Visitor behavior
2. Sharing with other parties
We only share this data with processors and with other third parties for which the data subjects consent must be obtained. It concerns the following party or parties:
Purpose: To deliver purchased goods
Data: Name, Address
Purpose: Google analytics data
Data: IP address
5. Third party websites
6. Amendments to this privacy statement
7. Accessing and modifying your data
If you have any questions or want to know which personal data we have about you, please contact us. You can contact us by using the information below. You have the following rights:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
Please make sure to always clearly state who you are, so that we can be certain that we do not modify or delete any data of the wrong person.
8. Submitting a complaint
Our website is not designed to attract children and it is not our intent to collect personal data from children under the age of consent in their country of residence. We therefore request that children under the age of consent do not submit any personal data to us.
10. Contact details
Enville Ales Ltd
Hollies Lane, Cox Green, Stourbridge, DY7 5LG
Phone number: 01384 873728
WooCommerceWe collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and storeWhile you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
Who on our team has accessMembers of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
What we share with othersWe share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example --
The Events Calendar
This information serves as a guide on what sections need to be modified due to usage of The Events Calendar and its Add-ons.
Disclaimer: This information is only for guidance and not to be considered as legal advice.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Event, Venue, and Organizer Information
Through the usage of The Events Calendar, Events Calendar PRO, The Events Calendar Filter Bar, Eventbrite Tickets, and Community Events plugins, as well as our Event Aggregator Import service (contained within The Events Calendar plugin), information may be collected and stored within your website’s database.
Suggested text:If you create, submit, import, save, or publish Event, Venue, or Organizer information, such information is retained in the local database:
- Venue information: name, address, city, country, province, postal code, phone, website, geographical coordinates (latitude and longitude)
- Organizer information: name, phone, website, email
- Event information: website, cost, description, date, time, image
Importing Events, Venues, and Organisers:
- All data present within a CSV or ICS file and external URLs (for events, venues, organisers, and tickets)
- Import origin data (URL from where events are being imported—such as Eventbrite, MeetUp, other compatible URL sources, and more, which can include similar or same data as listed above)
- Eventbrite Ticket information: name, description, cost, type, quantity
The Events Calendar suite offers the use of third-party API keys. The primary functions are to enhance the features we've built in, some of which use Google Maps, PayPal, Eventbrite, Meetup, and Facebook. These API keys are not supplied by Modern Tribe.
Suggested text:We make use of certain API keys, in order to provide specific features. These API keys may include the following third party services: Google Maps, Facebook, Meetup, PayPal, and Eventbrite (API key, auth URL and Client Secret).
How Long You Retain this Data
All information (data) is retained in the local database indefinitely, unless otherwise deleted.
Certain data may be exported or removed upon users’ requests via the existing Exporter or Eraser. Please note, however, that several “edge cases” exist in which we are unable to perfect the gathering and export of all data for your end users. We suggest running a search in your local database, as well as within the WordPress Dashboard, in order to identify all data collected and stored for your specific user requests.
Where We Send Your Data
Modern Tribe does not send any user data outside of your website by default.
If you have extended our plugin(s) to send data to a third-party service such as Eventbrite, Google Maps, or PayPal, user information may be passed to these external services. These services may be located abroad.